We are proud of Melenos-Lindos and the enormous effort that has
been made to design a venue which sensitively respects its ancient
environment. The use of natural traditional materials such as locally
quarried sand-stone, Katrani cedar, pebbles gathered from nearby
beaches and Greek marble fragments for paving, have given integrity
to the hotel’s construction.
• Our guests sleep on COCO-MAT mattresses made from natural
materials, and benefit also from the COCO-MAT non allergic
pillows and duvet.
• Our FRETTE bed linen is made from pure cotton.
• KORRES natural bath amenities are used in our bathrooms.
• We have implemented a ‘re-use’ linen programme for towels and
sheets to save water and energy and we encourage our guests to
support this programme.
• Cleaning liquids are non-allergic, products.
• Re-cycled paper is used.
• A re-cycled waste programme has been instigated.
• We use low energy lights for the interior and exterior lighting.
• To support local industry, we give preference to local suppliers.
• Home-made jams and preserves are made from fruit in our orchard.
• We grow various herbs and vegetables for our kitchen.
Luxury is not a guilty pleasure after all ! ! !